RE: [Aroid-l] 52 new species discovered in Borneo

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] 52 new species discovered in Borneo
  • From: "D. Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 20:33:53 -0800

At the Bohart Museum of Entomology, we have been working over the insects from several Bornean expeditions. The new species, genera and families are somewhere in the upper hundreds!!! There is still much to do in the cataloging of biodiversity.

D. Christopher Rogers

Invertebrate Ecologist/Taxonomist

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

(530) 406-1178

166 Buckeye Street

Woodland CA 95695 USA

Invertebrate Taxonomy

● Invertebrate Ecological Studies

● Bioassessment and Study Design

● Endangered Invertebrate Species

● Zooplankton

● Periphyton/ Phytoplankton

Moscow, ID ● Bozeman, MT ● Woodland, CA ● Neosho, MO ● Selinsgrove, PA