Re: [Aroid-l] Alocasia or other genus ID

Hi Marek,

try the following link; it should work without registration...

I probably copied the former when I was logged in.
The forum's system told you,
that you tried to modify a post from another member
or (what is more likrly)
that your account was not was not aktivated yet.

However, I think, that the plant is Colocasia gigantea; but I wonder why
this species in not listed in the aroid.org species list.

Aroid-l mailing list