RE: [Aroid-l] Seeds of Protarum

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Seeds of Protarum
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 10:28:07 +0000

From : 	Alistair Hay <ajmhay@hotmail.com>
Sent : 	Friday, December 29, 2006 5:57 AM
To : 	aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
Subject : 	RE: [Aroid-l] Seeds of Protarum

Dear Tom,

I have two suggestions--
1) Many years ago ( 4 or5 ? ) there was a note to aroid-l from a Gentleman who asked what aroids might be found on the Seychelles, as he was about to make a trip there, (I believe he might have been of Indian origins based on my memory of his name) so I replied to the list w/ collecting info., so just maybe if someone did a dillegent search of the aroid-l, archives, they might just come up w/ his name, etc., and MAYBE he collected seed? Or--- maybe the Gentleman in question is still a 'lurker' to aroid-l, may read this post, and contact us. The second is that you drop our mutal friend old Josef a note (he does not 'do' e-mail), surely he must have dried material of this plant in his extensive collections?
My Best to Vic, and Happy New Year to all at your end.

Good Growing,

Julius>>I may have some in  spirit. Any good?

Alistair