Re: [Aroid-l] Alocasia or other genus ID

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Alocasia or other genus ID
  • From: "Alan Galloway" <alan_galloway@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 12:07:00 -0500

Dear Bernhard and others,

The photograph referenced in recent emails of the large
Colocasia gigantea plant is my photograph, which I took
in 2003. I have it on my website, and it was stolen from there before I password protected it.

I have contacted the owner of the website:
http://billhook.free.fr:80/lesautresexotique3.htm
and they have removed my picture from their website.

Alan Galloway
Raleigh, NC, USA

----- Original Message ----- From: <StroWi@t-online.de>