[Aroid-l] Philodendron Help

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Philodendron Help
  • From: "Harry Witmore" <harrywitmore@witmore.net>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 13:24:53 -0500

I know you folks get tired of seeing these post for id's but it sure does help get the expertise of such a large group of experts. So, now that I have sufficiently buttered you all up. I have a couple here I don't have names for.
This one looks allot like your regular scandens but has the unusual leaf coloration as well as the more mature leaves begin to the shape seen in the picture
This one has a rough texture to the leaf which gives it a sort of velvety appearance
No, flowers have been seen in either and I suspect both are still immature.
Harry Witmore
Cloud Jungle Epiphytes

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Aroid-l mailing list