Re: FW: Aroideana/IAS news letter--thoughts.

  • Subject: Re: FW: Aroideana/IAS news letter--thoughts.
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 23:03:51 -0800 (PST)

Dear Aroid enthusiasts,

First off; I second everything that Julius has put

In life, we rarely emerge into the world fully
developed.  So it was with me.  I am constantly adding
new knowledge to my curious nature.  I may ignore some
of the articles when I intially read them.  But
sometimes, years later and after accumulating
additional information, I re-read Aroidiana articles
with fresh eyes and new epiphanies are revealed.

>From what I have witnessed...Aroidiana has proven to
be a valuable resource for me.  Not every article is a
masterpiece, but hidden among the pages are gems that,
when discovered, are treasures to be coveted again and

It is a unique document and it will
evolve...adolescent and unruly, but in the end it will
mature as a fine wine and we will all toast Julius and
savor every drop.

Leland Miyano