Re: Anthurium hookeri

  • Subject: Re: Anthurium hookeri
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 07:43:53 +0100

Steve,

When the species name comes from a surname ending with "r" there is always one "i" - hookeri, bakeri, walkeri one "i"
also when the name ends on "i" or "y" beccarii, karwinskyi.
In other cases there are always 2 "i" - rehmannii, wallisii.
And when te name ends on "a" like Matsuda, the species name is matsudae.

Marek