titanum picture

Aroiders,

here (scroll down to the bottom of that page):
http://www.mike-aquaristik.at/Pflanzen.htm

is someone offering konjak as titanum.

Would someone know where the picture of titanum flower was taken?
It might be recognizable, since the greenhouse looks pretty unique.

I wrote an info to that guy that the petioles and leaves rather suit
konjak than titanum and asked, if his "titanum" ever bloomed, since the
flowers of konjak and titanum differ pretty much. I wonder, if my hints
will change his presentation.. ;-)

Happy growing,
Bernhard.