Re: Amorphophallus species need info

  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus species need info
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 10:21:59 +0000

> Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 19:25:09 -0800
> From: taylorholzer@yahoo.com
> To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
> Subject: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus species need info

Dear Taylor,

I believe the time has come for you to save your pennies and order the special issue of Aroideana devoted to the genus Amorphophallus!   It was authored by our own Wilbert Hetterschied, and though in need of an update it contains the best information, actually invaluable information on many species of Amorphophallus.  It is available from the aroid-l website.
Another bit of literature I`d recomend highly which you can get from Amazon.com is the book "Aroids, Plants of the Arum Family" by our own Deni Bown, it will answer most of your questions.
Good Luck, and good growing.

Julius