Re: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays

  • Subject: Re: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 12:13:28 -0800 (PST)

Dear Aroiders in Virtual World,

Aloha and Mele Kalikimaka and Hauoli Makahiki Hou!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Hawaii.

The year has flown by and what a wild ride it has been.  I hope this note finds all of you and your plants in an Eden of your own creation. I find solace in looking at my plants growing and blooming and we share that in common.

I second Julius' motion to dicuss aroid related topics in the coming year.  That exercise always smoothes the ride for me.

Aloha ("In the presence of the breath of life"),

Leland, Karen,and Carmen(sending virtual licks to Lucy)