From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of Tom Croat
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 12:13 PM
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Panama Aroid

Dear Pete, Harry:

            Yes, I have commented on it.  I said that I thought it was Philodendron subgen. Pteromischum and still do believe it is that despite Mike Grayum’s belief that it might not be.  I have seen material exactly like this.  No name, of course.  Many of these buggers are new and you could never name one without flowers.

Tom