Re: Alocasia Black Polly

  • Subject: Re: Alocasia Black Polly
  • From: starsell@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 09:12:09 EST

Hi Denis,

Every Lowe's, most Walmarts, grocery stores, almost any
outlet that sells plants is an Exotic Angel store.

My remark is aimed at my finding yet another plant with the
name 'Black Polly' - this one is not from a mammoth grower
like Englemann, but it had to originate somewhere. It is now at
a nursery that does not sell Englemann plants.

I'm just surprised that there is another being marketed as same
name.

Alison