Re: Additions to the genera pages

  • Subject: Re: Additions to the genera pages
  • From: "Denis Rotolante" <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:34:55 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com
[mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of Albert M Huntington
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 11:57 AM
To: Aroid L
Subject: [Aroid-l] Additions to the genera pages

  The genera pages at http://www.aroid.org/genera/ contain thousands of
photographs of aroids which have been collected by the IAS over the
years from many generous donors, and we are continuously adding to the
stash.  I don't usually announce the individual additions here, since
it's usually only a few hundred pictures or less.

  However, I thought that people might be interested to know that Alan
Galloway has generously provided us with well over a thousand additional
images.  These images have been uploaded over the past couple of days,
and range from Alocasia to Zantedeschia, with many interesting stops in

  If you'd like to search for just the new pictures, you can enter
"galloway" in the search box and find most of them ( though you'll also
get some earlier images, including those plants where he is listed as
the namer ).  In any case, if you are interested in tuberous Aroids,
your favorite genus has likely been added to.

All the best,
Albert Huntington
IAS Web Guy

Aroid-L mailing list