Zantedeschia albomaculata

  • Subject: Zantedeschia albomaculata
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 04:36:37 +0100

Hi David,

I can't solve the problem with unidentifies Xanthosomas, but maybe you can help me.

A few years ago I got Zantedeschia albomaculata, and I always thought that the species has spotted leaves,
that's why I put it in the ID Center, not in my pages
today I compared photos of my plant to the ones in your page and their leaves are not spotted too.
What do you think about my plant - may it be Z. albomaculata?
The short male part of the spadix may be deceiving,
but it bloomed only once and it could be malformed.

Best,
Marek