Aglaonema 'Calit's Pride'

  • Subject: Aglaonema 'Calit's Pride'
  • From: "Derek Burch" <derek@horticulturist.com>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 17:32:44 -0500

Dear Surawit,

Is this offered commercially as a cultivar, and if so, has it appeared in
dated paper printed form (book or catalogue)?
Have you checked the list of aroid cultivars that is on Aroid-l in the
cultivar section? More important, can you add names to it. If you send me a
list of any that you do not find there, I will see that they are entered,
and then see if we can get the right information to get the names
registered.

Regards, Derek