Re: Foster's self-heading Philodendron species and hybrids

  • Subject: Re: Foster's self-heading Philodendron species and hybrids
  • From: Johannes Moonen <emeraldjunglevillage@wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 07:08:23 -0300

Hi Eric & All,

In the Guianas I think we have no aroids that are called after Mulford

But just for your information, we have plenty Bromelia fosteriana
growing wild in the (savanna) forest right in the back of our lodge in
Fr Guiana. I also found this species in savanne forests near Zandery
airport in Surinam.

If you are going to publish about Mulford Foster, please keep us

Best wishes,     Joep