Re: Foster's self-heading Philodendron species and hybrids

Dear Eric,

Philodendron brasiliense is cultivared in Inhotim Botanic Garden (my collections) as in two other places in Brazil (Plantarum Botanic Garden and UCB Hortus). It is also quite common in the main road between Rio de Janeiro and SÃo Paulo.

Best wishes,

Enviado via iPhone