Re: OK, Christmas is over and it is time to talk aroids!

  • Subject: Re: OK, Christmas is over and it is time to talk aroids!
  • From: Geneviève Ferry <jpcferry2@wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 19:20:02 +0100

How strange!
Great minds think alike
The temperature is negative and it's snowing right now. I am currently reading the newsletter because I am  in vacations for Christmas.

Yes, I am very interested in the article by Taylor that I just read this afternoon.
I agree with Steve Lucas and I encouraged him to continue Taylor. Congratulations Taylor.  Many thanks !
Happy Near Year
Geneviève Ferry