Re: Quest for Arum italicums in the USA

  • Subject: Re: Quest for Arum italicums in the USA
  • From: <hostas@fuse.net>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 16:01:26 -0500

I finally made a great bed for Arum italicums and about the time I saved enough to order a group of arums, I learned that Seneca Hills had closed.  The only one I have is 'Marmoratum'.
This is the page of treasures that got me hooked!

http://www.senecahillperennials.com/index.php?page=arum

Now I can't find anyone in the United States that sells them!
Does anyone know of any mail order sources for them? My searches on line were to no avail.

Thanks so much!

--
Betty Davis
Cincinnati