Re: Telos Rare Bulbs

  • Subject: Re: Telos Rare Bulbs
  • From: DAVID LEEDY <djleedy@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 06:15:58 -0800 (PST)

Yes.  I purchased a bunch of arums from them and will purchase a bunch more next year.
This is my first foray into aroid collecting in 16 years and I wanted to try aroids, which may be hardy in my area.  My purchase arrived in September with all of the tubers well packed within a plastic baggie and vermiculite.  Arum pictum had already sprouted and has now produced four or five leaves.  Arum creticum is just now sprouting, although we were just hit with our first "hard freeze" of the season and it will take a few days to see the results, if any.
Hope this is helpful.
David Leedy