Re: Telos Rare Bulbs

  • Subject: Re: Telos Rare Bulbs
  • From: The Silent Seed <santoury@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 00:17:07 -0500 (EST)

I've had an order from them - but it was because I went in on an order with somebody else. Apparently the shipping is a little high, but their selection is excellent. The prices could be better, but then again, most of their stuff is very difficult to find.

Do you want to receive my plant newsletters via email?
The Silent Seed - Rare and Unusual Plants