Re: Cultivation of Taccarum

Title: Re: [Aroid-l] Cultivation of Taccarum
Marek,

Greetings. As usual, I have no magic answers – but I have had them get larger and come along and flower. I guess originally just judging from the size the leaf was getting to I overpotted, and then watered and fed the plant abundantly. I have multiple new “babies” every year, but I also have had several of the impressive flowers come along. I don’t pull it out of the soil during the winter, and in the old greenhouses it would even get hit occasionally with water while dormant (the death knell for some, but not this one). Hope this helps. Good Growing.

Jonathan