Cultivation of Taccarum

  • Subject: Cultivation of Taccarum
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 02:36:23 +0100

I've had Taccarum weddellianum since 2005, every year it produces a leaf and usually a "baby" tuber.
But... it doesn't grow in size almost at all, although the tuber very slowly increases, the leaf is 20-30 cm tall every year.
I use regular pot soil, and the plant is fertilized with natural biohumus.
It grows in a southern window.
When it's dormant I store it without soil in the normal room temperature.
What do I do wrong? What should I do to make it grow larger?
Here are photos of my plant:
Please help,
Aroid-L mailing list