Re: Philodendron sp. 'Burle-Marx Fantasy'

  • Subject: Re: Philodendron sp. 'Burle-Marx Fantasy'
  • From: Brian Williams <pugturd@windstream.net>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 19:52:44 -0500

I seem to remember that the mature leaves of Burle Marx Fantasy are
different once fully adult then compared to juvenile leaves. A dark blue
green color with not markings and around 6 inches to just under 9 inches
long. I have not seen many grow them to full size. Might be why it is
not noticed as often in the wild?

Aroid-L mailing list