Re: December Newsletter

  • Subject: Re: December Newsletter
  • From: DAVID LEEDY <djleedy@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 09:18:44 -0800

Since you asked:

PRO - The extensive amount of color photography was wonderful and one can really obtain an understanding of the plants being described.

PRO - The disclosure of the annual meeting business, including financial statements and minutes, may have been done in the past, but they are surely open in the Newsletter, which can only be good.

CON - The extensive amount of publishing credits following the articles on Wong Sin Yeng and Li Heng deract not only from the article, but from the overall newsletter.  While some of the publications listed look rather interesting, one wonders where they have been and why they are not available?

My opinion only.

David Leedy