Re: December Newsletter

  • Subject: Re: December Newsletter
  • From: Peter Boyce <phymatarum@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 15:06:57 +0800

I was not party to the inclusion of the publication lists but I welcome them being offered in the Newsletter, if nothing else the inclusion of them for Li Heng - surely one of the oldest still active professional aroiders, and Sin yeng, one of the most recent recruits to the scientific ranks for the family, provides an elegant comparison.

For the record Wong's publications are ALL available, free to download in PDF format, from the IAS Website -Âhttp://www.aroid.org/gallery/wong/ - this information ofÂavailabilityÂhas been posted on several occasions on Aroid-l and in FB