Re: Reprints of Aroid articles

>> If nobody does it before, I can copy it Monday when I go to the lab.
>> Let me know.
>>

>Christian:  Were you able to make copies of these articles and send them
>to Eduardo?
>	Tom Croat,
>
>	Mo.Bot. Garden

Sure! I even did not need Dan's help, everything was on the shelf in the
library. It is in the mail now.
Thank you for asking.

Lost my Anth. eminii and Philo. billietiae when I lost the heat in November,
but Philo. polypodioides and X. granvillei made it. As an average the
Ecuadorian material did better with cold (not surprising).
                                     *
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE DESK OF    / \
                                   / * \
        |             Christian  FEUILLET             |
        |  Beltsville MD, USA   -   BIHOREL@cris.com  |
        |           PLANTS    &   GENEALOGY           |