Re: rooting plants from leaves

>Kathy,
>I have tried several other Amorphs since then with mixed success, which is
>what I expected. Some are fairly easy, requiring only a relatively small
>piece of leaf and with an average success rate of 2/3, while others won't
>strike - for me - no matter what I do.
>
>I can't tell you what the difference is, but I can usually tell by looking
>at the leaf of a species whether I'm going to have any success with it.
>-- Steve Marak
>-- samarak@arachne.uark.edu

This is very interesting, Steve.  What species have you had success with,
and what are the leaf characteristics that you look for?

Don Martinson
dmartin@post.its.mcw.edu

"Existing order thrives upon ignorance and lies.
Objective truth and individual reason are feared above all."

Jimmy Johnson - "Arlo & Janis"