Re: colocasia non-tubers

I read your post but never did see an answer to your question regarding the
tubers for your Colocasia esculenta. I, too, dug mine and have found the
same roots coming from around the stem. If you don't mind, what answer did
you get? I went ahead and dug mine and they are laying in my basement
drying. I don't know if this is good or not. I garden in Southern Missouri,
zone 6. My e-mail address is:
backhoe@scan.missouri.org
If you get time to answer me I'll appreciate it. Thanks,
Jean