Re: colocasia non-tubers

No responses yet.  I recall have read a similar question once before and no
one answered that one.  Well perhaps you and I will be answering this for
everyone else shortly.  I've photographed all of my tubers and untubers but
haven't gotten around to adding the images to my website yet.  Next spring,
I'll keep track of which ones sprout and which don't.  I'll post results
and perhaps that will answer our question.

What I'd love to hear from the academicians here, though, is the purpose of
the tuber if the "untubers" also germinate.
         Les