Re: IAS pages...

Dear aroiders,

Thanks to Chris Freeland, our new computer staff here at MO, the updated version
of the IAS web page is running now.  I went through it briefly and everything is
fine. Thanks, Chris.

In the past a few months, I have not keep up with some messages from you due to
a long trip to China.  My appologizes if it happened to you.  Please send you
request again.  Everything should be back to normal now. Please let me know
any suggestions for the pages. It will be great if you do something for the page.
After all, the IAS page belongs to every of us in the IAS.

Guanghua