RE: IAS pages... addendum

Julius,

One more thing... I didn't give you specific credit for having compiled the
information because I didn't have your permission for putting your name on
that page.  If it's OK with you, I'll list your name; you certainly deserve
the credit.  (I'll even give your email address if you're willing.)

Others should feel free to copy and paste these pages onto their own pages
if they so wish (or just to link to this if you want to save space on your
server.)
        Les