RE: IAS pages...

Thanks tremendously for the compilation.  I did notice that some confusion
in name even within one cuisine but that's not surprising.  I came home
late from work a bit wired and given that tomorrow is finally a day off, I
couldn't justify putting the web page off any longer.

I've put it together into 3 formats: sorted by common name, by scientific
name and by nationality.

Please review the web page and let me know what you think (and what I
messed up on):

Thanks again :-)

PS, I'll gladly accept additions and will try to get to them soon.