Re: The Genera of Araceae

When Chris first posted this question, I checked this title in OCLC,
the big international online bibliographic utility, and found that
it was not listed. This will inhibit  interlibrary loan borrowing.
Until someone catalogs it and posts a record on OCLC, requesting
libraries will not know which institutions possess the book, so won't
know where to send a request.
Just a librarian's 2 cents.

Sue Haffner