Re: Sauromatum venosum seeds arrived as mailed!

>>I mailed the seeds in a regular letter envelope without any permit. So
>>far the FEDS have not bothered me.
>
>So why would they? This is something they wouldn't have the least interest
>in--it's perfectly proper.
>
>carlo

The fact is, that the envelope containing my seeds was opened and inspected
by the customs people.  Apparently, everything was OK, as they passed it on
through.  When I send seeds out of the US, I at least make sure they have a
customs declaration.

Don Martinson
Medical College of Wisconsin
dmartin@post.its.mcw.edu

"Existing order thrives upon ignorance and lies.
Objective truth and individual reason are feared above all."

Jimmy Johnson - "Arlo & Janis"