Re: Sauromatum venosum seeds arrived as mailed!

>Thanks for asking.
>Several Aroiders went into detail with several ways how I should acquire
>a permit to mail seeds. Had I obtained a legal permit to mail the seeds
>it would not have been worth it.
>The FED thing was a little humor.
>Judy Bauer
>8440 Huckleberry Trl
>Concord NC 28027
>USA plant zone 7

I usually send seed with only a customs declaration. Nothing has ever been
held up.  However, the USDA permit has no cost and is worth it when I
travel and bring back goodies.

Don Martinson
Medical College of Wisconsin

"Existing order thrives upon ignorance and lies.
Objective truth and individual reason are feared above all."

Jimmy Johnson - "Arlo & Janis"