Re: Sauromatum venosum seeds arrived as mailed!

>The fact is, that the envelope containing my seeds was opened and inspected
>by the customs people.  Apparently, everything was OK, as they passed it on
>through.  When I send seeds out of the US, I at least make sure they have a
>customs declaration.

Everything going out in something other than a standard envelope will get a
little green customs sticker. Seed, however, does not need a permit. Nor
does it require one within the country.

Carlo A. Balistrieri, J.D.        Email:
P.O. Box 327
Ashippun, WI 53003-0327
Voice:     414.569.1902  Telefax: same number, please call ahead.