Re: Edible aroids

Thanks for the Brazilian terms (as well as the correction for the violaceum
typo).  I've updated the pages.  There are still a couple problems with the
formatting, but it's coming along nicely.  This coming spring, I'll print
out all three pages and head off to the various ethnic stores in the area
looking for cheap tubers.  I hope that with these pages, others will be
able to do the same.