Re: Symplocarpus foetidus

> I have received a request of seed of Symplocarpus foetidus from Mr. Paul M.
> Olsson, Stockholmsvagen 57, S-602 17 Norrkoping, SWEDEN.
> If anyone can help fulfil this request, I would appreciate it very much.
> Mr. Olsson does not indicate that he has e-mail, so all correspondence will
> have to be done the old fashion way.  If you can help Mr. Olsson, let me
> know privately and I will send you a gratitude gift plant.

Am putting this on Aroid-l, as some members may also find it of interest.

I don't know of a source for seed for Symplocarpus foetidus, but plants can
be purchased from:

	Gardens of the Blue Ridge
	P.O. Box 10
	Pineola, NC  28662
	Tel. 704-733-2417
	fax. 704-733-8894

There Spring 98 catalog lists individual plants for $6.50 each.  There catalog
does not mention any specific instructions for overseas shipments, so I don't
know if they ship overseas.

Alan Galloway
P. O. Box 37456
Raleigh, N.C.  27627                 (phone) 919-881-2008
U.S.A.                               (fax)   919-881-2008