RE: Colocasia & Alocasia winter storage temp

My suggestion would be to just through them in a bucket and keep in a closet
and dry.  No lower than 55 degrees for safety.  Sure the tuber gets smaller
due to desiccation but that doesn't affect next years growth.  I kept a 5
gallon pail full 9 months last year without any problems.  BTW.  the pail
had tubers in it.

Dick

Richard L. Mansell

Professor	Emeritus			Home:  13508 Little Lake
Place
Biology Department			             Tampa, FL  33613-4134
University of South Florida
Tampa, FL 33620		   		  813-974-1588 (W)
			  		                  813-961-7072 (H)