Re: Hi from your new editor

Aroiders

Many of you know me already through my occasional mailing to aroid-l
but I still thought it appropriate to say 'Hi' wearing my editors hat
and, at the same time, repeat Dewey's urgings for you folks to put
pen to paper or finger to keyboard and produce a contribution for
Aroideana.

You can send me you article via email to either my work or home
address. The text can either be sent as part of the message or as an
attached document in any version of MSWord (I use '97) or
compatible wordprocessing package (e.g. Word Perfect, MSWrite, etc.)
or as a richtext file. Alternatively, you can snailmail your article
on a 31/2" diskette to the Kew address below. Those of you more
content with paper and a typewriter can snailmail me a double-spaced
mss and I can scan it. Any artwork for your paper please snailmail at
the Kew address.

I'd like to take this opportunuity to say that I feel really honoured
to have been asked to pick up the reins of Aroideana and that I will
do my very best for you all.

Pete

Peter Boyce
Herbarium