Re: Colocasia esculenta

Dear Folks:

	We purchased a stoloniferous form of C. esculenta under the name of C. Red
Dot  and C. Orange Flower.  It has nearly taken over our pond.  This is
reportedly the variety C. esculenta var. aquitalis, which was imported as
slave food according to Scott Ogden.

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden