Dracontium asperum well contained

Hello JuJu,

I have a question.  Will VERY cramped quarters cause Dracontium
asperum's new mature leaves to curl and look abnormal?  My one plant
group has been growing in their original gal. container since I first
planted the little bulbils, and I had only filled the container up a bit
over half when I did plant them.  The roots are now running around the
bottom of the pot.....I think the pot is solid with roots.  Should I
transplant and if so (and I'm asking embarrasingly), with what soil
mix?  I obvioulsy can't remember what your instructions were in the
beginning and I no longer have them due to computer mutiny.  You know,
those little men inside your computer who go around erasing things?  I'm
thinking I used mostly planting mix with some sand mixed in, but I'm not
sure really.

Also, do the bulbs continue to put up new leaves (the immature style),
because I didn't think I had this many original bulbils.  New leaves
just keep popping up.  I thought I only had two (at the most 3) bulbils
in this pot and now there are 5 new leaves and petioles besides the
original two largest petioled plants.

Sue