Aroid Cultivar Registration

Hello fellow aroiders,

I am going to attempt to get the Aroid Cultivar Registration effort off the
ground. Right now I am gathering together all the paperwork from previous
registration efforts. I need to contact other Registrars to see if I can
learn something about the process from their experiences. If any of you are
involved with other plant societies and if you know whether they have a
registrar for recording cultivars, or if you are involved with registration
yourself, please contact me privately with the registrar's name and address
(hopefully email addresses) so I can reach them for assistance.

There is a listing of registrar's names through the RHS, so I can find
contacts that way. However, a personal contact via another aroider may
provide a better response to my queries.

Once I get my bearings with this, I will report back and let you know where
this is going. I am certainly welcoming any suggestions at this point, so
feel free to contact me with your ideas.

Thanks so much,
Donna Atwood
Selby Gardens
811 S. Palm Avenue