Hello this is Brian Williams. I thank everyone for their kind words. I did
not plan on writing about my loss on the Internet but it was on my mind and
it felt good to talk about it. I did not want everyone to send plants. I knew
I had some that were being sent a few days before. I was happy to get them
even on these bad days. I do not have a picture of my stepfather on my
website but will add one soon. I thank all of you for your help and prayers.
My Mom is filling better and I am filling O.K. to. THANK YOU ALL AND GOD