Re: newsletter

That was the whole point of my note. All of us have something to contribute
if it is only how we plant, what we plant, how it grows, the bugs we get
.... on the plants, where we are and the hardiness of plants, soil outside
and greenhouse, etc. I want to see short suggestions, observations,
proposals, questions, ideas, likes and dislikes. If you want more hardy
stuff, then start asking your questions, I feel sure Neal will open a spot
for questions and then answers can come from others who have experience.
There are so many ways this can go, but if we want it to be good, it is going
to take the effort of many. If those who want hardy stuff described, then
they are going to have to take the initiative and get the ball rolling with
their questions, their observations, or suggestions. Come on now, let's make
this thing work by a little from many and move from there. I guess what I am
saying is, LET'S MAKE IT FUN. LET'S MAKE IT ALIVE. LET'S KEEP IT GOING EVEN
IF IT TURNS OUT LIKE A ROUND ROBIN KIND OF THING WITH AN ARTICLE OR TWO. IT
IS OUR NEWSLETTER. LET'S REMEMBER THAT. NOW THAT WE HAVE CONTROL BACK, DON'T
LET IT GO AGAIN. I CAN SEE THIS BEING THE SAVIOR OF IAS, BUT MORE THAN THAT,
IT CAN BE DOWNRIGHT FUN!!!!!!!

START THINKING AND JOTTING NOTES AS YOU GO ALONG. COME JANUARY, PLEASE PASS
THOSE ON TO NEAL FOR HIS PERUSAL. LET'S OVERWHELM HIM AND TAKE A BIT OF THE
FEAR OF THE DRUDGERY THAT COMES FROM SUCH A PROJECT AWAY.

Betsy