Re: newsletter

I enjoyed the newsletter also. Great with the photos also!
would be willing to write up a short article on technical tips that I have used
for other rhizomaticous(spelling correct?) epiphytic plants, ie. orchids.
Someone may be able to apply these to aroids as well.
I don't grow many non-bulbous, non-temperate aroids beside Calocasia and
Amorphophallus (bulbous), but if it is welcome I could submit extensive
observations on Arisaema.
Bonaventure W. Magrys
Elizabeth, NJ
US zone 6