Hello this is Brian Williams. I have heard from about 4 to 5 people so far on
the seeds. The place I will be ordering from is sending me a list of the
available seeds. So the price may go down a little. I will also take off a
few of the easy to get plants like Philodendron cordatum oxycardum. Which is
the only one I have been told of for right now? I will hope to see a few more
people chip in. I have enjoyed getting this together and I hope to see it
I will wait for 3 to 4 weeks for everyone that wants to get the seeds to
e-mail me. If at that time their is enough. I will email each one telling
exactly how much that each person will have to pay. I would like everyone to
know I am not making any money from this. I thank everyone for their help. I
hope to hear form you. THANKS