Re: newsletter

Well, why don't you write about your experiences with Arisaema for the
Newsletter...  No one in the group is a "real pro"....  and if they are...
no big deal....  Articles from 'amateurs' are most welcome...

Also, tell the folks on the Arisaema list to write for the Newsletter...
Their articles would be most welcome!!!!

>In a message dated 12/13/1999 11:46:49 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
>magrysbo@shu.edu writes:
><< I don't grow many non-bulbous, non-temperate aroids beside Calocasia and
> Amorphophallus (bulbous), but if it is welcome I could submit extensive
> observations on Arisaema.
> Bonaventure W. Magrys
> Elizabeth, NJ
> US zone 6 >>
>Those of us who live in areas where most of what we grow are hardy aroids
>(Arisaema) would love to see an article (or growing tips) on Arisaema.  I
>hope you will also post them to Arisaema-L, because I do not think everyone
>on that list is also a member of Aroid-L.
>Jeanne Hannah
>Traverse City, MI
>USDA Zone 5b

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut