Re: newsletter

Perhaps I am way out in left field, but I see the Newsletter as the arm of
IAS that is the amateur's, the little guy seeking information and excited to
tell others of their achievements, observations, and methods. Aroideana is
for the botanist basically and that is good, but so often we would like the
growing end of things in the picture, plus the amateur type quest for
knowledge and information. From that perspective, all of us are the volunteer
donators, each and every one of us. I mean no exclusivity to the amateur but
I think it is the forum where the amateur can get information and give it